How to help your plants survive the winter?
First of all, can you plant plants during winter or fall? Fall and Winter months typically mean chilly weather, cozy blankets, and hot cocoa – but while most of us are well equipped to handle the change – the combination of cold air, lower temperatures, and shorter days can make it difficult for plants to thrive.
Are you curious about how you can keep growing plants indoors in winter? Well, you’re in the right place.
1. Consider getting some grow light
2. Be attentive to soil moisture, it’ll take longer to dry out than before
3. Keep relative humidity at a minimum of 40%
4. Cut your fertilizing routine in half and stop all together if the plant isn’t growing
5. Make sure plants aren’t getting blown on by vents
6. Don’t stress about some yellow leaves, it’s normal during this time